Monday, October 29, 2012
Miles at 7 Months
Little Big Boy will be seven months old tomorrow. Again, I feel like I've been updating pretty regularly, but here's a quick summary. His "fangs" (not sure what the technical term for them is, but it's the two teeth on the sides of his front two teeth) have popped out. He will chew on anything and everything. He's still quite a drooler, but not as bad as he was before those teeth popped out. I tried to get a shot of his teeth but he was making it tough trying to grab the camera.
He's enjoying solid foods much more now. He eats 2-3 solid meals a day and nurses 4-5 times per day.
Yep, still Matt's mini-me.
He's scooting around on his belly, but no crawling yet. (Probably somewhat due to my giving in and picking him up when he cries when he's on the floor playing.) He's easily rolling both ways. He's sitting up, but needs some padding around just in case. He sleeps from around 7 to 7 each day. He's still taking a 30-60 minute nap in the morning and a 90 minute - 2+ hour nap in the afternoon. Mama's not complaining.
He's getting more and more social. It's so fun to watch him flirt. He's really started babbling and is fun to make laugh (although, what baby isn't?). He's such a sweet, happy, easygoing little guy. We love you, Miles!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a little cutie pie.
ReplyDeleteHi Jaimie! I'm catching up on blogs, and I am just loving all the pictures of your kiddos! Miles is getting so big and looks like he has such a fun little personality. I hope all is well with you guys! :)
ReplyDelete