Thursday, October 18, 2012

Party Pooper



I'll be honest - this past weekend was one of my more trying weekends as a mom. I don't know if it was that she hurt her leg, was fighting being sick (I currently have a pretty gross cold), was adjusting to traveling, or what, but Brooke was very whiny and not very nice. (*I should mention that the kids both did phenomenally on both drives there and back. No stops! It's the small things.*)

My grandma went to a lot of trouble to decorate her house and get a cake for Brooke's birthday party. We all had fun, but it took Brooke a couple of hours to warm up. Memories, right?




The presents improved her mood. It was a Minnie Mouse/Princess/Girly explosion. She genuinely loved everything she got.



This guy was ready to party the whole time, though!


No comments:

Post a Comment