Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A Corner Turned


The weather's been really nice lately and we've been trying to suck every last minute out of playing outside that we can. I'm going to blame that on my lack of posting lately. We'll have plenty of time to sit inside in a month or so. A majority of this time that we've been spending outside has been at playgrounds. Historically, Brooke is pretty clingy and cautious at playgrounds. As in, "Can I go down the slide on your lap?" and "Mommy, help me!" every. two. minutes.

But the last couple of playgrounds we went to, she was quite independent and even brave. It's so great to see her becoming more independent. Of course now I'm a little sad that she doesn't need me as much. From what I'm learning, this seems to be a common theme in parenthood.

Here are shots of her and Mati going down a pretty steep slide last weekend. We had a great visit with the Westras. Unfortunately these are the only photos I have to show for it. Blogging fail.



1 comment:

  1. Are they more brave with a buddy along? That is one tall slide. Pretty impressed!!!

    ReplyDelete