Thursday, October 18, 2012

Bears

 

A couple of weeks ago we went over to Scott and Kristina's house to watch the Bears game. Have I mentioned what a huge football fan I am? I was excited to eat chili and hang out with friends, though. Poor Brooke didn't have any Bears gear so she wanted to wear her White Sox "jersey" that was too small. What my kids really need is some St. Louis Cardinals gear. Now that's a team you can get behind...

Miles, Cam and Kellen had fun hanging out. Kellen is in yellow, Cam's in the Bears jersey and Miles is in the white shirt. He is SUCH a drooler that I've had to resort (on occasion) to his wearing a bib outside of meal times. I used to wonder how people could do that to their kids. Mystery solved.


Brooke is kind of fast and loose with these little guys. I didn't capture it, but she's given both Cam and Kellen their first kisses. It's pretty sweet to see how good she is with babies.






No comments:

Post a Comment