Thursday, October 18, 2012

Around Here


We took the kids to a local pumpkin patch a couple of weekends ago. It ended up being much colder than we'd expected so we just stayed long enough to get these awesome shots. I'm thinking Christmas card.



Brooke had fun on the pony ride. She thought it was hilarious that her pony's name was Strawberry. She told me every time they came around. Those poor carnival animals...



She wanted to ride in the back of the roller coaster. She does not get that from me. And yes, I know I'm really good at action shots.


With all the birthdays lately, Miles has discovered the joy of wrapping paper.


Enjoying a few more nice days outside with neighborhood friends.



Miles and Jill. I cannot WAIT until that girl can babysit. We love her!


This was from St. Louis, but I'm worried if I save it, I'll forget to post it. I could eat him alive.


Brooke with her new, purple, Princess helmet. No, she can't yet propel herself on her tricycle but she will be safe if a gust of wind knocks her off while she's sitting on it.


Princess camera, bike and helmet. She's ready to roll.



Now, to get ready for her birthday parties here...

No comments:

Post a Comment