Tuesday, October 2, 2012
Cosley
When my parents came in town last week, we headed over to Cosley Zoo to check out the animals and pumpkins, but we were too early for the pumpkins. We still had a good time, despite Brooke being grossly underdressed to the point that she asked, "Mommy, why didn't you bring my coat?"
This is the best photo I could get of her face. She either gives a painful looking grin or stomps around when I ask her to smile for a picture these days. I keep telling her she's going to regret it when it comes time for her wedding childhood-photo-montage, but she doesn't seem to care. Almost-three-year-olds can be so shortsighted.
We also went there with Kali and another friend from preschool today. The girls spent significantly more time playing with the pumpkins, hay, and sand box than they did looking at the animals. Which made it a little easier for us moms to talk, so we weren't complaining. We're heading back next week for some fun pumpkin/hay pictures, so stay tuned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment