Monday, October 29, 2012

Birthday Fiesta

 

After "The Most Important Nap of Her Life" (Matt's pep talk to Brooke before her nap on Saturday. It worked - she slept over 2 hours.), Matt's family came over for a birthday dinner for her.


Brooke and Miles got to spend some time with Grandma Audie.


And we all got to meet Jack's baby, Peter. He and Miles will be golfing buddies in the future, I'm sure.


Brooke got to hang out with Uncle Dave and Uncle Mike and Aunt Jane. (And Grandpa, Uncle Bruce and Aunt Karen, but unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of them.)



The menu was Mexican  - Brooke's favorite - along with cake and sherbet ice cream. It was her first time having sherbet and it was a big hit.



Playing with some of her presents. The girl is set for beauty time. She got dress-up clothes, "make-up", and a vanity, among many other great gifts.


Matt rose to the occasion and was able to put the vanity together.


I'll say it again - we're very blessed to have so many people who love our sweet girl so much.




1 comment: