My friend Michelle had the great idea to take our kids to Cosley for some cute Halloween/pumpkin pictures. The day that we went was beautiful and I had my nice camera, so bear with me on the million photos.
Here are some cute ones of the three boys. If you're not one of my 3 avid readers, I'll remind you that Cam, Kellen and Miles were all born within 6 weeks of each other to guys who were best friends in high school and are therefore destined to a life of photo shoots like this one, whether they like each other or not.
We decided to let Brooke in on the action and she got so caught up with trying to get the boys to smile and look like the moms were that it took a few tries to get a good shot.
Yay for me actually getting in some pictures. Thanks, Kristina!
Some solo shots of the kids. Brooke found this hat in our coat closet and was really excited to wear it.
I was more worried about Miles facing me than I was about his eating the leaf. Oops?
Brooke's hat is hilarious
ReplyDelete