Tuesday, October 2, 2012
Da Bears
Matt and his friends have split Bears season tickets for the last couple of years and I was finally able to go last weekend. The weather was beautiful and the company was great, so I was a happy girl. Oh, and the Bears won.
Miles and Brooke were well taken care of while we were gone. I was most worried about Miles due to his unpredictable nap schedule, but I was wrong. We'll also call this The Day that We Learned Brooke is Not Ready to Give Up Her Nap. She's skipped it on occasion with me, but I think due to a combination of us not being around, her already being tired, and me attempting to send her to the party of a classmate without us, she had a major meltdown that Aunt Jamie bore the brunt of. Thanks, Jamie! You can't get too frustrated at a face like this, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment