Sunday, April 26, 2015

The Rest of April


As evidenced by the large number of posts this month, April has been fairly busy around here. In between Miles' and Paige's birthdays, our original Big Guy, Ozzie, turned (gulp) eight. The kids and I made him "pupcakes" to celebrate. He loved them and because we made them in a muffin tin, he got one six mornings in a row. The kids wanted to taste them and I obliged. They weren't too bad!


Brooke had a cold one day with an incessant cough, so we all laid low.


Matt and I spent a night putting together some of the toys that Miles and Paige got for their birthdays. Here's the firetruck from Grandma and Papa T. It was a hit, although Miles is still getting the hang of steering it.


We had a few nice days before getting crummy weather last week. I feel like this picture kind of looks like a Little Tykes ad.


Wearing doll glasses. Goofball.


Matt took the kids out (i.e. stood in the garage) to play in the rain last weekend.


The dressing up at rest time continues. It's hard to see in this picture, but she wanted a "beauty mark" on her face, so I put a dot below her right eye. I honestly have no idea where she gets this stuff.


We're ready for some May flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment