Saturday, April 4, 2015
Paige is 11 Months!
This sweet little one was eleven months old a couple of weeks ago and as she quickly approaches turning one, I've realized that it might be time to stop babying her as much as I have been.
We've been buckling down on her having solo time on the floor. She continues to get around, but not yet by means of crawling. She's a little more interested in bearing weight on her legs, but it's still not a favorite. Her "stinkeye/stinkface" nickname is still appropriate. If you want her to smile, you're going to have to earn it (at least, when we're out in public - she's pretty smiley and chatty in the house).
She gets a little fussy if someone besides me is holding her, at least when I'm in sight. She's very content to watch her brother and sister and have them make her laugh. She's generally very content if I'm holding her, regardless of what I'm doing; although, she is starting to squirm and want to move or get to the floor more.
Bows, socks and shoes only last for a few minutes before she tears them off and tries to eat them.
She's sleeping from roughly 7 pm - 8 am. She wakes up happy and I'll usually let her play and talk in her crib for a little while before I go get her - especially in the morning when I'm getting myself and the other two ready. She takes a morning nap from around 10-11 and an afternoon nap from around 2-4. I no longer have any complaints about her sleeping.
She still only has the two teeth on her bottom gum. I personally adore a gummy baby smile so I'm not in any rush for the rest of them to come in. She was weaned right at 11 months. She's drinking three 8 oz. bottles of formula per day (shortly before each nap and bedtime). We're still working on her holding her bottle independently.
She's my hot-running baby. She sweats pretty easily and is more prone to fevers than the other two.
Meals are a big area where I'm pushing her. We've been trying more finger foods. She loves cheese and pasta. Frozen peas, grapes and blueberries have also gone over pretty well. She'll chew on the spout of her sippy cup, but doesn't seem to get how to drink from it yet.
She's our sweet little sidekick that we all adore and we can't wait to celebrate a year with her later this month!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment