Thursday, April 9, 2015
Early April Randoms
We've stayed busy these last few days. Here are Brooke and Miles enjoying the cupcakes that Aunt Jamie brought them for Miles' birthday. Yum!
This little girl has shown that she can inchworm, but she is really in no hurry to move. I can't decide how I feel about that. I know that anytime I pick her up from the nursery at the gym or church or Bible study, they never want to give her up because she's so cuddly. And when she's cuddling with you, she can't give you the Stinkeye.
Speaking of cuddling, it's nice that she's a little more resilient because her brother and sister definitely love loving on her.
I honestly don't remember why I took these pictures (maybe she was having pasta for the first time?), but I love her expressions in them.
The three kids playing together before school.
My "Jefferson" friends came over last Friday and the kids had an Easter egg hunt. It was nice because Joy's older daughters were there and they are awesome at entertaining the kids.
The whole crew. Plus an Ozzie photobomb.
Joy's daughter, Brie, was holding Paige and had to sit her down to go in the other room. I came in to this. Better safe than sorry, right?!?
Brooke and Miles were coloring the other day and she asked if she could paint his face. I asked if she meant with markers and she said, "Yes." I was thankful that she asked, so I found the face paint that we had from something a while back and she proceeded to paint his face.
Any guesses?...You got it! A tiger. Obviously.
And finally, Zach and Wes came over the other afternoon and the kids played really well together, especially considering that it was rest/nap time. Miles and Wes even took a break from chasing "bad guys" long enough to color at the table with the big kids.
Until next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment