I have so many random and fun pictures from this summer that I'm not even going to try to organize them. I'll just caption as I go.
We made homemade lemonade one day this summer while Brooke had a friend over. The verdict was that it wasn't as great as they'd hoped. Probably because I was the sugar police and cut the sugar recommendation in half. You'd do the same thing if your kids were "high risk" for cavities!
Graham being cute and smiley. The usual.
Paige being cute and smiley. It's become a little more regular.
Dress up day at the house.
Our early birds. These two are usually up before/by 7 and the other two could sleep till 8 or 9. Miles and Brooke each had a day this summer that they slept until 10. I can't imagine what they'll be like as teenagers.
Be still my heart. She got out her own broom and dustpan to help me clean up after dinner one night.
"Mom, can we put Graham _____?" was a common request this summer. He liked the piano.
And the dump truck.Although honestly, he just likes it when his siblings are around.
Smoothies for lunch.
Little Old Lady Paige. She always asks to wear a sweater in the morning, regardless of how cold or hot it is because she says it makes her "beautiful." She made the visor at speech therapy.
Turtle Splash Park. We actually had to wait in lines for the slides and
She's all about playing house and being a mommy. She pretty much mimics what I do with Graham with her baby most of the day. And I kind of love it.
We got some exciting news from Aunt Jamie and Uncle Will - the kids will have a new cousin early next year!
Graham, chilling and watching the neighborhood activity one afternoon.
Visiting Grandma Audie.
Ice cream truck!
Dinner at Wok n' Fire.
3 Holers.
Piggies!
Paige was not about to nap while the big kids were out playing this summer, so when she did nap, this was generally how she did it.
I could eat him up.
Fun with Mardi Gras glasses.
What a lucky little brother.
Paige decided that this toy Pringles can was actually her "beer" and that the chips on the label were bananas, so it was "banana beer." Glad we're setting a solid example.
Fun at Bri's! They were fighting over who got to play with her and take pictures with her.
They look so much alike.
Mini golf. Miles has been asking to play at a course that we drive past on our way to church for probably 3 years now, and we finally did it this summer.
Paige and Teagan. They're going to run Arrow Glen Court.
We love summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment