Thursday, September 14, 2017

Last Week


Matt had a golf weekend with his college friends, so the kids and I had a low-key weekend.


These boys and their sports. Just the other day when I offered to turn on a cartoon for Miles, he asked if there were any football games on that he could watch. It was 10 am on a Monday, so he settled for some On Demand NFL highlights.

 

We met up with Uncle Mike, Aunt Jane and Bri at St. James Farm Dairy Days. It was a cute little event.








Cousins!


Miles also had a soccer game and we had a little block party in our culdesac on Saturday. I didn't get photos of any of that, but I did get a picture of Brooke's hair for the birthday party that she went to Saturday evening. I think that she and I are both excited when a hair trial is successful.

 

Matt was home on Sunday and it was a beautiful day so we headed to Northside Park after lunch. It turns out I only took two pictures there. Whoops.



No comments:

Post a Comment