Friday, September 8, 2017

Happy 80th Birthday, Gigi!



My Grandma, the kids Great-Grandma ("G.G.") turned 80 on August 3rd, so we threw her a surprise party. I'm still not sure she was surprised, but it was great to have everyone together to celebrate her and the amazing legacy she and my grandfather have given all of us.


They're two of the most loving, generous people that I know and I hope that we were able to make her feel as special as she is. Here's the whole crew, minus Crystal and her family who were out of town.




We stayed for a few days in St. Louis, so the kids had lots of time to play together.


Paige and Grace, scheming playing house.



Matt, taking the boys to school at the hoop. Haha.


Goofball.


We went to watch Aunt Jenn and Uncle Joel play volleyball and the kids made their way on to a vacant court.


Skyzone. That place was awesome. I want to have an adults' night there.






After P'sghetti's.


We took the kids to a park one day, too. Miles and Luke could have looked for "nature things" all day.





Another great visit. We love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment