It's finally been warm enough for us to get out and play pretty regularly (when it's not raining). We've taken walks to the playground as a family the last couple of weekends. Miles likes to try to throw himself down slides head first, so that's always exciting. We've also been playing a lot in our driveway and yard. Cute story: this picture was taken one morning after Jamie and I had gone running. As we left, Brooke requested to "go running" with us when we got back. She put on her "running shoes" and ran(ish) with us around the block, of course stopping a few times to rest or give us instructions.
We've also finally been able to break out some of the spring wardrobe.
It took some convincing, but we think she's finally over the baby swing. It helps that we have the excuse of Miles needing to use it.
Rainy day activities. I swear I do more than Froot Loops bracelets, she just requests we make one anytime we do anything crafty.
Happy spring!
No comments:
Post a Comment