Monday, May 6, 2013

Trouble


This guy.


Really, in the grand scheme, he's easy, but he's definitely reached a bit of a mischievous stage. And I'm kind of loving it. (And yes, *we* were watching Project Runway. I couldn't figure out how to edit Heidi Klum's face from that shot. I also love that he's too young to have opinions about what's on the television.)


He's pulling up all over the place, and cruising a little along furniture. He really likes music and books.


And irritating his sister. He loves messing with the cable receiver when she's watching her shows. Also, he really does have more than 2 shirts. He just happened to be wearing this shirt on a couple of days when I took a bunch of pics.


Oh, and there's this. I was in the kitchen the other day and noticed that the grunting that he typically uses for communication was sounding further away, so I went in to take a quick peek and he was a couple of stairs up. It's now one of his favorite things to do around the house and makes him so proud. With a face like that, how can I say no?


No comments:

Post a Comment