We had a lot of celebrating to do on our most recent visit to St. Louis. We arrived in town just in time for Tim's (29th - yikes!) birthday.
We had lunch at my Grandma's house with all the little kids (minus Lexi, who was at her last day of preschool). Not even sure if the Cards played that day, but this was a cute photo op...
The kids always love playing with Gigi's toys.
We celebrated with Tim for dinner before he went to the big futbol game at Busch Stadium and we went to Ted Drewes. Yum.
The next day was my cousin Paul's wedding. The children didn't go, so of course I took literally no pictures (it was beautiful and fun and I really regret that), but we did go to Grant's Farm with the kids between the wedding and reception.
The next day we had a little celebration for my Great Aunt Esther's 80th birthday. It was fun but incredibly chaotic to have everyone, especially all the little kids, over to Tim and Krissi's. She's been walking for awhile now, but Danielle had fun crawling after Miles.
The last time Ambie and I saw each other, these little ones were still in our bellies.
We decided to see just how far we could stretch the kids and took them to the zoo on our last morning there. It was a beautiful day and we saw lots of animals in a short time.
We've created a monster with this whole "dress the girls alike" thing. There is major drama if they aren't matching when they're together now.
The new baby elephant might be one of the cutest things I've ever seen.
This chimpanzee (I think?) kept approaching Miles after I took the picture and he burst into tears. It was pretty cute.
The carousel. Why do kids find those things so exciting?
It's always so fun for the kids to be together. 90% of the time they're like this:
Although the other 10%, they're like this (this photo was posed, but seriously, this look happens. A fair amount.):
We finished the visit with celebrating Erica and Baby Aubrey. We can't wait to meet her! (Again, this photo distortion is evidence of my lack of technological skills and /or desire to develop/improve them.)
No comments:
Post a Comment