Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The Recital


Brooke had her first ballet recital on Saturday. She's been going to ballet class once a week since January and has loved it. As I mentioned before, her cousins came up to see her big debut.



She really needs to stop growing up.


I was one of the "volunteer parents" who sat backstage with the kids. The twenty, three and four-year-old girls. In a 12x12 room. With just coloring sheets to keep them busy. I probably won't be doing that again.


Family pic after the show.


Brooke did a pretty good job, and of course looked adorable, which is all that really matters. I think her positioning between the two girls who really didn't know the dance made her look a little better. The videos that I took were shaky because I was literally laughing the whole time.The hilarious video that I wanted to post is too big to put on the blog. I'll ask around, or if anyone reading this knows how I can get it on here, let me know. This was the last few seconds they were on stage. The Grand Finale, if you will?




No comments:

Post a Comment