Tuesday, May 21, 2013

May


Our month so far has been busy and fun. Full of dates with Grandpa.



And Zach. Man, I hope they get married. We'd have the most fun family gatherings ever.

 

And birthday parties. They got to check out a fire engine at Tye's party.



They've also gotten better at *kind of* playing together. Or at least doing things side-by-side.




Here's Brooke modeling her Rapunzel wig that she earned for going poo-poo on the potty. (Yes, we're still working on that. The problem is that she usually goes when she's asleep. Cutting back on afternoon naps seems to be helping. Let's be honest, I'm trying to avoid her pooping her pants in college at this point.) I kind of like the wig, too, since neither of us will ever have hair that long.


Instead, this is what her hair looked like when I tried to put it in a "ballerina bun" for her dance recital. Matt compared it to Joakim Noah's hair. I'm not sure if this is more of a commentary on the hair or the hair stylist.


 

And while we're on the subject of hair, with the recent heat and humidity, Little Big Boy's hair has gotten quite curly, giving him some sweet wings behind his ears. I wonder if his hair will stay curly? I hope so.


No comments:

Post a Comment