Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Crazy Weekend


My mom, Krissi and the kids came up this past weekend for Brooke's ballet recital (more on that in a later post). Of course, we also managed to squeeze in church (the girls' Sunday School taught by yours truly), a trip to the Taste of Glen Ellyn, an Ikea visit (while Matt watched all four kids!), dinner out and lots of play time.


The girls actually rode a couple of rides alone at the Taste.



Poor Luke slept through the whole thing.


Either I'm getting old, or that was the fastest carousel I've ever been on. I was not a fan.

 

We're going to squeeze them all in the same tub for as long as we can. 


We've created monsters by putting the girls in matching outfits. Now they're really upset if they're together and their outfits DON'T match.

Look at those cuties. Thanks again for visiting, guys! See you soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment