In looking through my photos, I realized that either we go to a lot of playgrounds or I take a disproportionate amount of photos while we're at playgrounds. I think it's a combination of the two. At any rate, get ready for a bunch of pictures of my kids on playground equipment.
This was at a playground that we discovered near Matt's office. The kids are really into "big slides" lately, so it was a hit.
We stopped by Kelly Park as a family after church a few weeks ago.
All four of them swinging at the same time. Cute, right?
Speaking of cute...
I think Matt underestimated his width.
He lost that race.
Too cool.
Another "big slide."
Matt wasn't quite as awkward going down this one.
At Briar Patch Park with Kali. I am not a fan of this swing due to its labor-intensity on the part of the caregiver, but the kids love it. Probably for that same reason.
At Prairie Path Park after school one day.
He's pretty brave when it comes to climbing things. And Brooke is generally a good encourager.
I can't handle it.
This might be my favorite picture of the three of them.
We've also spent some time at the Tot Lot by our house. Paige is enjoying her new kiddie cruiser.
Stink Eye.
Not sure why he was crying, but it must've either been for a sweet or ridiculous reason.
I dare say, she's getting the hang of pictures.
Finally, Brighton Park with Miles and Paige.
There are about six ways to climb on to the apparatus at this park and he tried every one.
Paige also loves going down slides and he LOVES to catch her.
Speaking of Paige, all these playgrounds have reminded me how tough the stage that she's at is for them. She moves enough that she's not safe to sit and leave, plus the ground is usually nasty, so it looks like it's going to be a spring/summer of tiring playground visits for me.
Well worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment