Wednesday, May 27, 2015

More May Randoms


The kids' last day of school was last week and they were both pretty sad that it was over. Miles is still asking if Mrs. Coyne and Mrs. Seymour can be his teachers next year. I had successfully not thought about the milestone of Brooke's last day until at drop off the teacher jovially said, "Last day ever of preschool!" I'll admit that I got choked up when I picked her up that day. She's had such a great experience there. And I don't want her to grow up.

 

Miles also had his last day of "Sports Stars" class. It was a family day and he seemed pretty excited to have me and Paige in the gym with him.


He's been very into superheroes lately and has been sporting his cape pretty often.


Most mornings, Matt stretches in the family room (because he's old and played football) as the kids are settling in to breakfast. He was gone one morning last week, so they did their own "stretches" in his absence. I'm really not sure how they come up with this stuff but I eat it up.

 

Though it's not pretty, this little one is definitely on the move and isn't quite so easygoing as a result. Let the fun begin!


No comments:

Post a Comment