Thursday, May 14, 2015

Let the Celebrations Begin!


Jamie had her first bridal shower a couple of weeks ago. It was thrown by one of Mrs. Longhini's friends and it was amazing!


I brought Brooke along. She was excited about it for several days before. (Funny story: when I told Miles we were going to a shower, he ran into the bathroom and brought out some soap and said, "You need this?")


When we got there, I think Brooke was a little intimidated because there were quite a few people that she didn't know, but she warmed up. She was a big fan of the games at the table and was hamming it up in no time.


I'm so lucky to have these girls as "sisters" and am looking forward to a summer of celebration!


Brooke was super-excited about the "Jamie and Will" inscribed pencils. She uses it almost every day. And Will mom is a master gift-wrapper, so we decided not to let one of her bows go to waste and used it as an accessory to Brooke's dress.


That's a tongue that's had one too many kiddie cocktails.


It was a beautiful shower and a fun afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment