Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Pool Day!


The pool opened last weekend and the day that we had left open to go, Saturday, turned out to be beautiful. Paige loved it and was a trooper despite us keeping her out way past her afternoon nap time.


Third kids are allowed to drink pool water, right? Kidding. I took the cup away right after I snapped the photo.


Brooke was also a good sport and hung out in the kiddie pool until after lunch.


Paige loved being tossed!


Brooke did a good job jumping off the diving board. When we walked past it the first time, she said, "Oh, that's not that high!" I think she remembered it being higher than it is. She freaked out a little one time, but it was because she tried to swim to the middle instead of the side AND forgot to put her goggles down. Matt had a little water safety reminder chat with her after that.


Miles loved jumping off the side. He walked to the edge of the diving board, but decided he wasn't quite ready. Maybe by the end of summer.


Mike, Jane and Bri came for the last half or so of the time we were there and the babies had fun smiling at each other and trying to poke and grab each other.



The big kids also got their golf cart ride in with Matt.


I think it's fair to say that life is just better when it's warm. Cheers to summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment