Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Reveal

I mentioned that revealing to the kids that they were going to be at Disney together didn't go quite how we'd imagined. Brooke and I got to the hotel around 10:30 at night and the Timmerman kids (who are HARD sleepers) were already out. Obviously, Lexi was not happy to be woken up, regardless of who it was.


The next morning, she didn't even remember that we were there, so we had Brooke knock on the door again. It's hard to make out, but Lexi says, "My wish came true!" She told Tim and Krissi that at the fountain at Epcot the night before, she'd wished that Brooke could be there with her. Then when we were getting ready to leave the next day, she started crying and said, "I don't want Brooke to go. I should have made my wish sooner!" So sweet.


1 comment:

  1. HAHA the second video is so amazing when they just start jumping up and down. Precious

    ReplyDelete