Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Girls' Trip!


I surprised Brooke with a trip for just she and I last week. She's already a Little Planner (not sure where she gets that?), so I didn't tell her about it until the week before. I only told her that we were going to go to Florida. She took this to mean that we were going to Grammie Deb and Grandpa's and asked if they would be there. I explained that we were actually going to be staying at a hotel. A few nights before, I asked her what she would think about the two of us going back to Disney World? She paused, thought about it, then smiled and said, "Yeah! That's a great idea!"


She had to make sure to buckle her entourage, which has expanded: Blankie, Baby, Baby Doll and Teddy.


She was such a good girl on both flights. In fact, she was complimented both times. Kind of made up for those looks that we got when she was melting down (multiple times) at Disney. It was so fun to have some extended time with just the two of us. She's such a special and funny little girl. Little did she know, we'd be meeting some of her favorite people down there...


No comments:

Post a Comment