Thursday, March 21, 2013

I'm Fresh Out of Creative "St. Louis Visit" Post Titles


The kids and I headed down to St. Louis last weekend to see my family and have a birthday celebration for Miles down there. The weather on Friday was amazing!


That night, we got to see Amy and her kids and Paul's fiance Jamie when they came over to Tim and Krissi's. This is the picture that we sent Matt when he sent me a picture of the beautiful golf course that he was at in California.


Of course the girls played with play-dough.


Trying to get a decent shot of the cousins.

Tim and Krissi win Aunt and Uncle of the Year award for offering to host Brooke for a sleepover.


Krissi claims that this was taken after giving the girls the *incentive* of no more sleepovers if they didn't stay in bed.


Getting sassy in their matching dresses from Gigi.


Both boys were diagnosed with ear infections while we were down there. Poor Miles was running the highest fever I've seen him run. Despite that, they were less work than the girls.


We finished the weekend with Easter egg dying. Incident-free Easter egg dying, I might add. I think the trash bag smocks might have helped.




If I were a classy blogger, I'd end this post with a beautifully lit, artsy shot of the finished-product eggs. But I'm not, so here's one more shot of the girls.


No comments:

Post a Comment