Miles was 11 months old on...Feb. 30? March 2? Not really sure how that works for February. Anyway, I mentioned this earlier, but he is officially mobile. I went to get him from his nap the other day and found him like this. I think we were both a little shocked that he had gone from lying to sitting on his own.
There's a nice cleavage shot for you (note to self: might be time to pack away that onesie). He's really into opening drawers and cabinets, so it looks like that baby-proofing kit is going to get some use after all. He's signing "more". He's trying lots of finger foods and hasn't hated anything yet. We're still working on him drinking out of/holding his own sippy cup. Unfortunately, it seems that he also inherited the bump-into-things gene. This isn't the best picture, but at one point he had three separate bruises on his forehead. He's taking his morning nap about half the time, which is actually nice as it allows us to do more. He's still super happy and easygoing, despite having his third ear infection this past week.
Here he is in action:
No comments:
Post a Comment