Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Birthday Cake, Take Two


Because we didn't have enough going on this weekend, we had Miles' birthday celebration with our Chicago friends and family on Sunday.


We missed some people due to spring break, but still had a pretty full house. There were kids running around everywhere, which was a lot of fun.

 

Brooke got special presents from Grammie Deb and Grandma Audie.

 


Miles, as usual, was pretty chill for the whole event.

 

Awkward family photo #37 from the weekend. Shouldn't Brooke have the hang of this by now?

 

 Me and my little man.


Miles remembered just what to do with the cake. (Thanks for the extra pictures, Debbie and Kristina!)

 












3 comments:

  1. Aww looks like you guys had fun. I love Brooke's (and your) shirt. Where are they from? I have and obsession with "minty" colored clothes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laura! :) I'm also loving that color this spring. Mine is from Gap Outlet and hers is Crew Cuts (J. Crew Kids).

      Delete