Sunday, July 1, 2012
Road Trip
A couple of weeks ago, Krissi, Amy and I were wanting to see each other and get the kids together. We decided to meet at Amy's place in the booming metropolis of Mattoon, IL, for the day.
It was a beautiful day and the kids had so much fun playing together. It was naptime by the time I took this picture so I didn't quite capture their enthusiasm.
Our ride home, however, was hell-ish. The kids were OVER being in the car by the time we turned around that afternoon for our second 3-hour drive of the day (still not really sure why I thought that would be a good idea...). They aren't good car sleepers. We were literally all in tears by the time we got home. Miles actually cried anytime we got in the car for about 2 days after that. It was a great visit, but not one that I'll cram into one day (by choice) anytime soon.
Here's Brooke and Uncle Tim. She loved that he pushed her "higher, faster" on the swing for about 30 minutes that day. She was talking about it for the next several days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment