Sunday, July 1, 2012
My Girl
We are trying SO HARD to instill manners into her. When do "please" and "thank you" become habit???
I'm losing hope that she'll ever be able to look at the camera, smile a normal smile, and say, "cheese!"
She loves her little brother. And her whole family for that matter. She's informed us that she's going to marry Lexi.
She's been really into our wedding photos lately, but doesn't seem to get that she wasn't around for our wedding. Her most recent theory is that she was with Grandma when we got married (I think she's comparing it to when I had Miles and my parents watched her for a couple of days). I told her not to start any rumors.
Her memory for and interest in music is pretty amazing to me. I'm hoping to get her in some kind of music class in the fall.
I don't know when it happened, but I feel like she's become a little girl. It's so fun to have conversations with her and to see her working through things in her head. Of course we also get the occasional stubborn-streak, but I know that's just her asserting her independence, right?
She's super-observant. She's aware of the directions to the places that we go most often.
She saw a picture recently and said, "There's the mommy koala and the baby koala. The daddy koala is playing golf."
A recent conversation with Matt:
Brooke: "When I'm a Daddy I can drink beer."
Matt: "You won't be a Daddy, you'll be a Mommy."
Brooke: "When I'm a Mommy, I'll drink wine."
Hmmm...judge us if you must.
She and Miles make our lives infinitely more fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my goodness...hilarious all around. She got her funnies from her momma.
ReplyDeleteHILARIOUS!!!
ReplyDelete