Thursday, July 26, 2012
Happy Birthday, Grandma Audie!
Matt's Grandma's 80th birthday was a couple of weeks ago and we went over to her house to celebrate. Brooke's always up for a party. Especially when there will be cake and ice cream, which was the first thing she asked for when we arrived.
It took a few shots to get both of the kids looking...and looking happy.
Grandma Audie did her part and looks beautiful in all of the photos.
Seriously, Brooke? I shouldn't complain. It's sweet that she loves him so much.
Family shot.
Uncle Dave (one of Brooke's favorite people), Kevin and Emmie with the Birthday Girl.
Helping blow out the candles, natch.
The kids and their great-grandma. I don't think Brooke had heard Grandma Audie referred to as this before so when I was picking out her card and Brooke was decorating it, she kept having me repeat what it said. She seemed to find the title "great-grandma" very entertaining.
Happy birthday, Grandma Johnson!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment