Sunday, July 1, 2012

3 Months



Miles was 3 months old yesterday (and 13 weeks on Friday, but I think we're going to be talking in months from here on out). We finally got up the nerve to put him in his own room a couple of nights ago and he did great. He's also been napping in there. He's starting to develop a morning and afternoon nap, which is a blessing and a curse. It's a blessing when we're home, but when we're out and about, it's not great. Now I remember why I was so psycho about Brooke's schedule.

He still gets after his thumb.


He's also developed what is apparently an Alley-kid trademark, the wind-up frown. I'm hoping to do a blog post soon comparing photos of the two of them. It's kind of crazy how much they look alike to me sometimes.


He's getting better at tummy time and controlling his head, although we still have the occasional head flop. He's a pretty big boy. He's officially out of his 0-3 month clothes and at least weekly I'll have a stranger guess that he's a couple of months older than he is. He's a special little guy and we're so blessed to have him as part of our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment