On Saturday, we went to Medinah to have brunch (a word that Brooke found hilarious) and meet Santa.
Matt's parents, Grandma and Jamie all joined us and I think we all had a lot of fun. How priceless is this shot of Miles and Grandma Audie???
The kids were mesmerized by the balloon elf. And he wasn't as creepy looking as this picture makes him appear. Brooke asked him to make her a microphone and he made Miles a candy cane.
Watching the elf in action.
I feel redundant, but they stood there for at least 5 minutes just watching him.
We love Aunt Jamie!
We were thankful for Grandma Audie's entertainment while we waited for Santa. Even at country clubs, Santa's in high demand.
Brooke sat on his lap first. She asked for an Ariel scooter, Sofia walkie talkies and a Sofia castle. Gotta love Disney marketing!
I was sure this would be a disaster, but he was pretty fascinated by Santa, too. He said, "Ho, ho, ho," to him a few times.
I think he was telling her to be nice to her brother here. She should have mentioned the cut on her nose that came from him the day before.
I love Miles' face in this picture.
They also had a toy train that was running in the lobby. He could have watched that for quite awhile, too.
Then, it was into the ballroom where they had a giant inflatable slide. We had to drag them off of it.
Miles playing with some of the toys that were out.
We also tried to get a few family shots. This was Take One. Nice face, Brooke.
This was one of the last ones we took. I don't think the kids could muster up the energy to smile at this point.
Merry week before Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment