Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Randoms


Here are some random shots from last month. The kids had fun playing in the box for Brooke's new booster car seat. They're supposed to be easier to use, but Matt hates it so far (I haven't had to install/use it, yet).


The colder weather means lots more craft projects inside. Brooke wanted me to take a picture of this sticker girl she decorated.


Miles has learned the fun of playing with phones, which means a lot more shots like this wind up in my album. Side note: I was able to upgrade my phone so I'm looking forward to many more candid shots. The memory on my old phone was horrible so I'd have to delete a bunch of stuff to take a 5 second video.


The kids got to ride the train at Yorktown Matt. Brooke was very cute and protective in helping Miles get on and off.



Fun with chopsticks. How could that possibly end badly?



Let's be honest, the cold weather also means more television. Thank goodness for all the new Disney Junior holiday-themed shows. And for Bubble Guppies, of course!


Fun at Grandma Audie's. I can't imagine how long they'd have played here if the organ was working!



I think this was our last time dressing up in the Halloween costumes. Obligatory play date shot with Grace, Tye and now Baby Ryan (and yes, he is in a doll stroller; we trusted that more than any of the kids).


After a play date with Kali. As we were about to leave, Kali asked, "Ms. Jaimie, aren't you going to take a picture of us?" I guess she has my number.


Lunch date with Aunt Jamie and Will. The plan was to go to the Rainforest Cafe. I guess the place was a little intimidating for her, so they called an audible and went to A&W at the mall, instead.


She still had a blast. And yes, that's her karaoke machine "purse" that she insisted on taking with her. That must've been a fun car ride.


No comments:

Post a Comment