I could probably find a cute way to organize these photos into a few different posts, but honestly I don't have the time or energy for that right now, so here's a little photo-dump/stream of consciousness post.
Miles had his 4 month appointment today.
Oh, you wanted his stats? In that case, here they are: weight - 15 lb, 14 oz (52%), height - 26 3/4" (95%). He was only in the 70% for head circumference. He took his shots like a champ and is currently sleeping them off.
Brooke is really into Miles' transportation book. I think we're going to submit her for a "Baby Hoarders" reality show. Her bed is ridiculous. We have to take toys or books out of it daily. I vaguely recall that I also always had a ton of junk in my bed. She's definitely my daughter.
She and Miles continue to adore each other (we'll see how that changes when he can get into her things...). While the two of them were sharing a room on vacation, he started crying one night. I got up to go calm him and as I approached the door, I heard her say, "It's okay, Baby Miles. Your big sissy's here." He stopped crying and I started. Melt my heart.
She continues to push her limits daily, but she's still such a good girl. She loves the park by our house (ours is the second one in the background, next to the one with reddish roof). As we were pulling up to our house from vacation, she asked if she could go to the playground. I said that first we were going to unload. She said, "Where's unload?" Get it? It took me a minute to understand what she was asking.
Guess who's getting his first tooth? His front, right, lower one is starting to pop out. So far it isn't really affecting him except that he gnaws on anything he can get in his mouth.
Courtesy of Big Sis.
It's getting easier to make him laugh.
Hanging out with Dad. He's working hard to instill the love of football into both kids. I think he's given up on me. Speaking of, football at WWS started this week. Say a prayer for me.
Sorry Matt looks possessed in this pic. Isn't it a cute shot of the kids, though?
Playing around before nap time. There's usually at least an hour overlap in their afternoon naps. Some days I'm more ready and thankful for that time than others, but I must say, life is good and we're very blessed.
I think the picture of Miles with the headband needs to be copied for Uncle Mike....he looks like a rapper! Maybe a girlie rapper?
ReplyDelete