Tim, Krissi and the kids came to visit last week. We really didn't do anything special, but as always the kids had a great time together (despite my two giving their colds to Krissi and her kids).
The girls had fun doing "projects" one morning. They also discovered the excitement of placing Scotch tape over their mouths. Who knew?
We stopped into Old Navy and the girls had fun playing with the mannequins. I had to convince them that the platform was not a stage for them to sing and dance on.
Popsicles and "Team Umizoomi" before bed.
Oh, Luke and Miles. Something tells me these two will be wrestling as much as Brooke and Lexi sing and dance together.
We actually braved going out to eat a couple of times.
Love this shot Aunt Krissi got of Mi-Mi.
Group bath. As I put this post together, I'm realizing this looks a little "Lord of the Flies"-ish. Contrary to how these photos appear, adults were around all week.
The last night they were here, after Tim had gone back to St. Louis for work, Krissi watched all four kids BY HERSELF while Matt and I went to our friends' Allan and Mackenzie's wedding. Luckily, she had a little helper.
Thanks again for coming up. We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment