We took a(NOTHER) quick trip to St. Louis last weekend to celebrate my Grandma's 75th birthday. My Aunt Diane, a self-described "party pooper", did a great job coordinating and planning the event. She even ordered these cute sandwiches from P'sghetti's.
I think that Gigi was happy to see everyone together in one place. I'm not sure who migrated to whom, but all of the great-grandkids ended up at their table.
The kids all had a great time playing together and running around. The girls didn't want to sit for this picture but I wanted to get a shot of them in their matching outfits from Gigi.
With all the great-grandkids. Beckett was not excited about being in the photo so Amy sat behind the chairs and lifted him for this shot.
The whole family.
The kids were excited to greet her when she arrived. This is Brooke's new "Cheese!" face. She screams "Cheese!" at the top of her lungs, hence the bulging eyeball look.
Miles in his outfit from Gigi.
The kids had fun playing with their uncles.
It was a great time and as always, great to get together with family. Happy birthday, Grandma Williams!
I love Lexi in that group shot. future model for sure
ReplyDeleteHad we known about the matching outfits (did we?) maybe yellow, green & pink would have been the colors to go with. I vote no black for her 80th. :)
ReplyDelete