Because I'm waiting for Matt to upload the photos he took on his phone last weekend, I'm going to have to do a post out of order. I know, I know. That makes it really hard to keep up with our exciting lives. Try to bear with me.
I came back from a girls' trip last weekend to a very happy girl - for about 6 hours. She woke up Sunday night feeling very warm, but seemed to feel better after a little Tylenol. She wasn't quite herself Monday, got a pretty nasty cough on Tuesday and then Tuesday night her breathing sounded horrible. We were ready to take her to the ER if she woke up one more time with wheezing. I took her to the doctor on Wednesday (of course she didn't cough ONCE the whole time we were there). Her breathing still didn't sound great, though, and the doctor diagnosed with her with stridor. After one dose of steroids, her cough and breathing sound much better but she's still got a pretty nasty cold.
I'm hoping that her recent tantrums are more a result of 'roid rage or teething, but I'm kind of thinking it may be the Terrible Twos rearing its ugly head. Time will tell, I suppose.
In the meantime, we've been laying low at home, toting around her Easter Bunny balloon. We've also done some coloring for Grammie's and Grandma's Mother's Day gifts (shh!) on a vertical surface to promote strong proximal stability (there's your OT tip of the day).
And Brooke has become quite the fan of "me-cine". So much so that she's all about giving her baby "wa-wee me-cine" (water medicine). I love to see her imagination blossoming!
No comments:
Post a Comment