Sunday, May 22, 2011

Party in the Back


Brooke's hair is really starting to grow...on the back of her head, at least. Her hair wasn't well combed here as she'd just woken up from a nap, but let's be honest, the combing really doesn't help that much.


I don't know if I'd call this a "party", but she definitely has something going on "in the back". I see a baby-mullet trim in our future. I'm also toying with the idea of Baby Bangs. (Thanks for the link, Jamie.) Seriously, though, I had always wanted ear piercing to be a fun significant-age-birthday surprise, but I'm totally understanding why people get it done on infants/toddlers.


And speaking of hair, this poor guy now look ridiculous thanks to a butcher-job haircut the day after I took this. It's a good thing he's too busy being scared of random inanimate objects to notice his reflection or he'd probably be scared of that, too.

1 comment:

  1. This cracks me up because I think Allie and Brooke must have the same hair style. Even in a pink outfit, I'm still told I have a handsome boy sometimes. And no matter how many times I try to comb her hair, it's pretty much a mess in the back at all times. Ahh well. I'd rather have her be sweet than have the cutest hair ever.

    ReplyDelete