I finally got around to taking some photos of Brooke at My Gym (aka "Baby Country Club"). It was tricky keeping the other kids out, so the shot selection is a little iffy.
This class is seriously one of the highlights of both of our weeks. Brooke wakes up asking, "Gym?" and is SO happy when I say yes. She's been singing their "Hello" and "Goodbye" songs since about our third week there. And being an OT who works in a preschool, it's obviously my thing. I hate to brag, but I always know the songs and am not afraid to sing them loud and proud.
It's fun to see her trying new things and branching out on her own. It's also good for her to learn to be around other little ones. She seems to need it - as evidenced by her hitting one of them on the head, twice, for sitting down next to her.
I'm hoping Miss Shaniqua won't mind being posted on here. She's one of Brooke's favs and I figured the chances of her knowing one of the 3 people who read this are slim.
Classes for the summer are unlimited so I have the feeling they'll be seeing a lot of us!
No comments:
Post a Comment