Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Impromptu Visit

Krissi called me the day before Mother's Day and asked if we were free for the next couple of nights. We were (even if we weren't, we would've dropped everything) so they decided to make a quick trip up to see us.



They were kind enough to watch Brooke while I went to work for the morning on Monday and when I got back we went to the park.



Luke enjoyed just chilling in the nice weather.


Krissi had Luke and I was trying to take pictures, so Tim stayed busy with the girls.



I really think that Brooke would swing ("weee") all day if she could.


We were SO happy they were able to come visit, even if just for a short time. Brooke still says, "Letsi? Tim? Tissi?" daily. I think it may be a couple of months before she realizes Luke is here to stay. Then she'll start asking about him.

We love you guys and can't wait to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment