
Brooke LOVES going "si" (outside). We had our backyard reseeded several weeks ago so we've been having to play out front lately. This mostly consisted of chasing Brooke away from the end of the driveway or following her along the same section of sidewalk on the side of our house over and over again.

The grass is finally a healthy length (according to my Matt, who's practically a horticulturist) so we've been able to play more in the backyard. This makes life a little less stressful and hoosier-ish and a little more fun for all of us.

Best decision I made last week: letting her pour out the bubbles. She's totally content to carry around the empty container and "blow" them herself.


We finally got around to putting together the play castle that Brooke got for her birthday (hey, it was only 6+ months ago) from Grammie Deb and Grandpa. She's working on climbing up the rock wall, but she loves the slide and the telescope that also serves as a phone.


I hit the jackpot at a yard sale last week and found a Cozy Coupe, Picnic Table, and Push n' Go Tricycle all at one house. (
Wow. After reading that sentence, I completely understand if any of you want to pump the brakes on our friendship.) Anyway, Brooke loves it. I think she really feels like a Big Girl sitting at it.

I'm looking forward to much more time outside. Life just seems a little happier when it's sunny and warm. Remind me why we don't live in Florida?
No comments:
Post a Comment