Our niece, Alexis, turned two on Saturday. It seems like just yesterday we were rushing down from Chicago because Krissi was being induced, only to wait...and wait...and wait until almost 2 am for her to arrive.
I've tried to live up to my duty as her only aunt to spoil her thoroughly. We took her to Build-a-Bear on Saturday. She was a little overwhelmed and honestly probably a little too young to fully "get it", but we all had fun nonetheless. I didn't get any good shots of her face because she was busy looking at her bunny that she named "Jaimie" (not to be confused with her new fish that she named "Poop").
On Sunday, Lexi had her birthday party. She was dressed as a princess, naturally. She led us all in singing "Happy Birthday" to her. She's always on the go, so these were the best shots I could get of her.
That evening, she took her new bike for a spin. Like everything else, she picked up on it quickly.
We love you very much, Miss Alexis!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment