Sunday, July 25, 2010

For Your Viewing Pleasure

Every once in awhile, I feel really inspired about a blog post. This is one of those times.

Next weekend is the Second Annual Wheaton Man of the Year (WMOY) competition. There is no website or Facebook page for WMOY, so I'll do my best to explain it concisely. WMOY is basically a bunch of events that Matt and his friends spend lots of (too much, some may say) time planning and organizing for that culminates in a weekend of sportsmanship and fun. Events this year include: punt, pass and kick, home run derby, ping pong, the highly athletic beer pong, tennis, three-point shooting, bags, golf, free kicks, and a car pull. The prize is your name on a trophy and bragging rights for a year (holla, Mike Alley!).


We were over at Jeff and Michelle's today and the guys decided to practice the car pull. Pardon the shaky camera work, but I was laughing pretty hard. Enjoy.




Guys, good luck next weekend. Have fun and please don't hurt yourselves!

*To clarify: I was inspired by wanting to post this video of Matt, NOT by WMOY.*

4 comments:

  1. I thought this was a blog about Brooke! BTW - this was my first attempt. My second attempt was way better. Plus, I'm pulling a car! That's really sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right, (as of now) the trophy has one name on it:
    2009 - Mike Alley

    If you want a photo of the actual trophy to update this blog post, let me know and I'll send you a picture when I get home tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is hilarious! I think next year I need to fly in for the competition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watching Matt pull the jeep just doesn't get old!

    ReplyDelete