Tuesday, July 13, 2010

File This One in the Huge Folder Labeled "Athletics"


Brace yourself for another sports-related post. While I was at a continuing education course on Saturday, Matt and Brooke had a little daddy-daughter date. Naturally, their time together included a stop by the WWS field and a photo-op at the State Championship banner.


The next day, the White Sox clinched first place in their division, so Matt had the idea to wear matching Sox gear to family dinner and I was pretty happy to comply. Yep, we're THAT cool. Anyway, considering the Tigers, the Hawks, and now the Sox, Brooke's had a pretty charmed first year, sports-wise.

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty disappointed this post hasn't garnered any comments. Brooke will always look at the photo by the State Champion banner as a highlight of her life! Only took her 1 month to experience a State Championship - hopefully she'll get her 2nd after 13 months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Dad has officially provided input for the blog! This is a big step. Congrats, Matt.

    ReplyDelete