Thursday, July 8, 2010

Just 'Cause

Nothing new to report. We've had a pretty low-key week here. It's been really nice to just get caught up on the house and spend time with the Little Lady. Here's a picture of Brooke and Ozzie hanging out in the only shade provided in our yard after about 11 AM. We haven't been able to do much of that this week as it's been so hot and humid.


Lately she's been doing this mad scientist-like laugh when she's excited about something. Her whole body tenses up, she wiggles her hands and feet, and lets out this guttural giggle. We see it mostly at mealtimes. Hopefully I'll get a video of it one of these days.


Speaking of videos, I was able to get one of her briefly clapping the other day. She was a little distracted by trying to get something (nothing) out of the pail.



And speaking of meals, we've seen her doing the sign for "more" the last several days. It's not totally consistent and I'm pretty sure it hasn't completely clicked with her, but it's still cool to see the pieces coming together in that giant noggin of hers. Her other trick is to spit food out of her mouth by blowing "raspberries". I made the mistake of laughing the first time she did it, so it's becoming a regular occurrence. It's still cute now, but talk to me in a few more days. Again, hopefully I'll get some pictures of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment