Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A Whole New World


Now that Brooke is a sitting pro, life has gotten a bit easier for us. We can now utilize a high chair in restaurants and she can sit in the carts at stores. She probably could have done this about a month ago, but I'm not good with change and pushing boundaries, so it took me awhile to work up the nerve to try it.



The first time I had her sit in one at Target, I felt like she was looking around thinking, "So THIS is the place you've brought me to at least once a week for every week of my life?"



I got a cheap cushioned liner not because I'm a germ-freak, but because I feel like it will cushion her ever-so-slightly if she ever loses her balance. The one that I bought also has some toys attached that keep her busy.

3 comments:

  1. Ha! I'm slow with pushing boundaries, too. And I totally agree that having a baby who can sit in high chairs and carts is so much more portable! That carseat was so HEAVY to carry around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have one of these?
    http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2908461
    Amy takes this for Mati when she's eating out- works great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do, but it's in a closet somewhere. Guess it's time to pull it out. Thanks for reminding me!

    ReplyDelete