Friday, December 26, 2014

St. Louis Christmas Visit


We spent several days in St. Louis leading up to Christmas Eve. We were able to get in a cookie baking session one rainy afternoon.





We also tried a little photo shoot in the matching PJs Krissi got the kids. (Paige was in bed by the time we started.) I'll just photo dump and let the pictures speak for themselves. I will comment again publicly on how jealous I am of how photogenic Krissi's kids are.

















The guys took the kids to Chuck E Chesse's one morning while Krissi and I were out.


Then we took the kids home and the guys went to the mall. They came back with this picture.


That night, we went over to my parents' for our Christmas celebration. Paige had fun with Aunt Krissi.





I was very happy with how genuinely thankful the kids were for the gifts that they opened. Miles was over it and back in the toy room after about three gifts, though.




On our last night in town, we all went out to a hibachi dinner. Miles tried on Papa T's hat.


Miles and Brooke were afraid of the fire, but once they were sitting on a grown-up's lap, they loved it.




We got back Tuesday evening and this is how the kids looked - and how we felt. And this was only leg one of our crazy holiday travel.


I was hoping to get caught up tonight, but we leave for Florida in the morning and I have way too much to do, so I'll check back in in a couple of weeks with updates on Christmas, Florida, and one more trip to St. Louis to meet our new niece!

No comments:

Post a Comment